Villa Montecielo is a luxury beach house located on Contadora, an island just south of Panama City in the Pacific Ocean.
Contadora is the retreat of film stars, presidents and wealthy business families from Panama who own most of the large houses.
Villa Montecielo is located directly on the beach with fantastic views from the main terrace and steps down to a private terrace on the beach. As most of the houses are privately owned the beach is almost empty most of the year.
In summer months from July to September whales come to these waters from the antarctic to breed and you can see them from terrace leaping out of the water. Whale watching tours can also be arranged on the island as well as diving and fishing.
- Stunning architectural design
- Beach front with own infinity pool too!
- Steps to beach with private beach terrace
- 4 bedrooms (including Master suite which sleeps 4)
- Golf cart available for hire to explore the island
- Perfect spot for Whale watching, Diving, Fishing